Montagni B.V. Last date of modification: October 2019.
Montagni B.V. is a company registered in the Netherlands.
Statutory: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Chamber of commerce number: 74552546
VAT identification number: NL859945509B01
Our website www.montagni.nl is managed by Montagni B.V. (Montagni). Montagni respects your Privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting the Privacy of the collected personal information. For this reason, Montagni has instituted strict policies and security measures to protect your personal information.
Montagni reserves the right to make changes to this Policy without prior notice. Changes will be posted on our website. If you continue visiting our website you will automatically be bound by the amended policy.
1.Information Montagni collects about you
2.How does Montagni use the information you provide?
3.Does Montagni share your information with others?
5.Protection and management of your personal information
1. Information Montagni collects about you
Montagni asks for certain personal information to provide you with the products or services you request (i.e.: when you make purchases, subscribe for our newsletter or create an account).
We collect several types of information, including:
– Information you provide us
Montagni may collect and process the following:
– Information you provide by creating an account, such as your name, email address, telephone number and address;
– Information you provide by subscribing to our newsletter;
– Information you provide when ordering by us, such as postal address and payment details;
– Information you provide such as records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us;
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
– Note that we do not collect or store any payment information on our servers.
We do this through third parties with proper safeguards in place to secure any data or personal information obtained.
Information we get through your interaction with us
We may collect information when you visit or interact with our website. This information includes traffic information, location information and other communication information, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical information about our user’s equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. How does Montagni use the information you provide?
Your personal information is collected and processed by Montagni for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of our website, its services and the purchase of products on our website. We may use the information in the following ways:
– To set up and manage your account so you can place orders; so we can provide our products and services to you; so we can make sure that the items you order get to you and arrive on time; so we can communicate with you about your orders and your account;
– To ensure that our website’s content is presented to you as effectively as possible;
– To update you on our latest products, news and special offers;
– To provide you with the best service if you contact our Customer Service;
– To conduct market research and learn about how we can improve our product offerings;
– To make products and services better and to develop new ones;
– To ask for ratings and reviews of services and products;
– To quickly process your order;
– To send you invitations for private Montagni events.
If we wish to use your information for purposes other than listed in this Policy, we will ask for you consent if required by law.
3. Does Montagni share your information with others?
We treat your information with care and confidentiality, and do not share, sell or trade your information with third parties other than as explicitly addressed in this Policy or when you have given your consent. We use third parties with proper safeguards in place to secure any data or personal information obtained.
To be able to carry out our business, we need to work with a number of third parties who are experts in their partial fields, such as our core service providers. We will also share your information when we are required to comply with a legal request or where we believe it is necessary to protect Montagni or its customers (i.e.: if Montagni is the subject of attempted fraudulent or criminal activities). We will only share your information with third parties when you have given your consent to do so.
4. Social networks
On our website you may find social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to our website, the social network might add this information to your profile on this network. We are not responsible for their use of data. Please check the Privacy statement for each social network for further information.
5. Protection and management of your personal information
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against any loss, alteration, access or misuse. We also want you to have simple and meaningful choices over your information, so for that reason we provide you with tools to manage the Privacy and security of your information yourself.
– Encryption and security
Montagni has implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All payment information provided by you is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect the information from unauthorized use. Besides SSL encryption, we use MasterCard SecureCode which represents an extra level of security for you when placing an order. It protects you against misuse of your card number. All payment details are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, security cannot be guaranteed.
– Third party links
Our website may include links to external websites operated by other companies. These third party links may collect personal information from visitors to their website. Montagni has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
– Retention of your information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, except if law requires otherwise.
– Access and correction
If any information we have about you is not accessible through our website, you can send a request to us to access this information at no cost. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
After receiving your request we will verify your identity and provide you with an overview of the information we have about you. If you have received this information, you may ask us to make adjustments to certain information that is incorrect, or remove certain information.
– Email subscription
You can sign up for our Montagni event by submitting your name and e-mail address in the register.
– In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
When you visit our website, unique cookies are placed to distinguish your browser from all other browsers that visit our site. Cookies are tracking devices helping users to navigate through websites more efficiently. You may need to set your browser to accept cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the website such as adding items to your shopping cart and submitting your order.
– Recognize a computer when a user visits our website;
– Track users as they navigate the website;
– Enable the use of a shopping bag on the website;
– Prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
– Personalize the website for each user;
– Target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users;
– Validate authenticated users sessions;
– Facilitate the use of our website search engine;
– Collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use our website;
Third party cookies
Some of the cookies described above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our online services. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow third parties to provide a service to us, for example analytics.
If you are under the age of 18, we require that you inform and obtain parental or guardian consent before you provide us with your personal information.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions about our use of your information, how to exercise your rights, or about our Policies, you are welcome to contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org.